sobota 20. února 2010

Component frenzy


Some time ago I was making some beads for myself and I had some leftovers so I put them out for sale on a Czech server where we also sell regularly. It wasn't until one of the other sellers there contacted me. She wanted me to make her assorted sizes of these beads. I gladly did so and she combined them with African glass beads and made wonderful jewelery with them.




For me it was wonderful to see the beads lead a life on their own. For me its hard to make combined jewelery with other materials mainly because I'm always stuck with my hands in the clay and I don't have time to explore other materials. So I decided to start making more beads, pendants and jewelery components and offer them for sale to other sellers. I'm just going to sit back and relax, watch how my little tiny children walk into the world, make friends with other components and create wonderful jewelery :) But until then I'm in a component frenzy, making new pieces every day.
Petra













Components coming soon in our Etsy shop

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat